- What types of financing can I get?
- How do I find a Physician?
- Can you refer me to a Physician in my area?
- What are your credit requirements?
- How do I apply and how long before you approve my application?
- If I'm ineligible can I reapply with a Co-signer?
- Once my loan is approved, where do I go next?
- How long before my approval expires?
- When do I have to make my first payment?
- What procedures do you finance?
What types of financing can I get?
MedicalFinancing.com provides attractive financing programs for most levels of credit. Our unique programs will offer the flexibility you need to meet your budget.
Additional Features of our loans include:
- Finance amounts from $1,000 to $35,000
- Financing Terms of 36 or 60 months
- Fixed Interest rates
- No prepayment penalty
- Financing programs for multiple levels of credit
How do I find a Physician? Can you refer me to a Physician in my area?
MedicalFinancing.com has an extensive network of participating physicians who qualify under our financing programs. If your physician is not currently a participant in our financing programs, our provider relations representatives will make the necessary contact with the physicians office and enroll them. All you need to do is provide us with the name and telephone number of your chosen physician.
What are your credit requirements?
Credit requirements for MedicalFinancing.com are designed to provide a range of financing options for patients of most levels of credit. The main factor for your financing consideration is your credit profile and credit history. If your credit profile and credit history does not initially meet the approval requirements, you can reapply with a qualified substitue borrower. Please feel free to contact us for assistance.
How do I apply and how long before you approve my application?
MedicalFinancing.com prides itself in its customer service and efficiency. Completed online applications are processed quickly and you can call our office from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm PST Monday through Friday to get an answer.
If I'm ineligible can I reapply with a substitute borrower?
Yes, MedicalFinancing.com allows both relatives and non-relatives as substitute borrowers provided your borrower has a good credit profile and history with no current delinquencies or collections.
Once my loan is approved, what is the next step?
Once you are approved, provide the following items of information:
- A scheduled procedure date
- Procedure amount
- Physician name (if you have not chosen a physician, please be sure to notify your loan coordinator)
Please make sure your loan documents are completed and returned to us promptly and prior to your procedure date. Physicians generally require payment in advance; delays may postpone your procedure date.
How long before my approval expires?
Your loan approval is good for 4 days from the date of the original approval. If your procedure will take longer to schedule, notify your loan coordinator and we will make the appropriate arrangements to ensure your procedure takes place.
When do I have to make my first payment?
Your first payment is due 30 days from the date you sign your loan document.
What procedures do you finance?
MedicalFinancing.com provides financing for most elective medical and dental procedures. Below are examples of different types of procedures for financing. If you have a medical procedure that is not listed below, contact our office for further assistance.
- Elective Medical Procedures
- Elective Dental Procedures
- Fertility and related procedures
- Hair Restoration procedures
- Other Procedure you wish!
Back to Top